ISTDP North-User Privacy and Data Protection
This document explains how ISTDP North processes and protects any data you share with us.
Our data protection policy is based on these principles:
- Recognising the need for user privacy and data protection legislation compliance
- Understanding that ISTDP North has a duty of care to their clients
- ISTDP North only collects and processes Data that is absolutely necessary and in the best interests of clients and any data collected will be for the purpose of the services it provides.
- ISTDP North will never pass any client Data to a third party unless we have your express permission and it is in your best interest
- ISTDP North endeavours to ensure that all our Data is correct and up to date
ISTDP North complies with:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
Contact forms and emails
If you contact us using the form on our contact page, the information you provide will be transferred to us via email, which will then be stored in our database.
If you sign up for our mailing list, your email address remains with the marketing services provider as well as our database. You can request removal of your email address from this service. You will be able to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. A link to do so will be at the foot of emails ISTDP north sends you. You also have the possibility of contacting us directly by writing us an email. If you decide to unsubscribe from our mailing list, we will also delete your email from our database.
Site visitor tracking
Our website uses site analytic software to track user interaction and website visits. This information allows us to determine the level of usage of the website, number of visits as well as helping us to know how our website is being used. We do not have access to information which will identify you.
If you disable the cookies of your internet browser, then you would disable the Analytics software from tracking your interaction with our website.
In line with data protection regulations, ISTDP North is obliged to report any data breaches. We will adhere to the requirement to do so within 72 hours and will report to the appropriate authorities. This also applies to any data theft.
The data controller of this website is: Dr Javier Malda Castillo
Data Protection Officer
Dr Javier Malda Castillo